Jefferson Cup-A perfect day!

Yeah Mike! Keep your hands on the bars dude; it's no time to play around! Is that a smile?

Bill-always attacking.

D-Bo! Love the new wheels!

On my cloud.


A well deserved meal after a great day. Chipotle: the best place ever! Take a close look at the light. How cool is that?

And check this out...I was just at the race to have fun, see some friends, and support, however, I still get my photo taken. I was on my bike racing against Jess in her car(I did beat her once) and apparently I had my photo taken. That's how I train...I race cars. Try it, it works! Here's the picture. Splendid! Take pictures of the racers, not me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is this chipolte??????

steven said...

In C-ville man! It's in a huge shopping center. How you get there, I couldn't tell you; I just know where it's at. We'll go there when we do a ride out that way-ride from richmond to c-ville-you know.

Anonymous said...

wintergreen next tues. or wed.????