Oh baby, oh baby

So today i decided to go to Afton, Va and do more hill riding. It took me 2 hours to get out of Chesapeake because of traffic(cars suck!). I didn't know what was holding traffic up and I didn't want to find out-I just found an alternate way to get off my island. Check out the wierd truck I saw. It looks like a small truck in the bed of a larger truck? I've never seen a truck like it before-kinda wierd I think. I'm not always the smartest guy, but i had to take a picture of that. It's a bit difficult trying to take a picture of the car in front while using the zoom feature! Yeah...the zoom really screws up your perception when you're looking at the camera display and driving. It's like driving with binoculars-it seems like the car is 5 feet away but it's really half a mile up the road. Freaky! Oh right, I finally started my ride at 12:30. whew! After my long day of driving and riding, I found out that my new TT helmet came in. It's sick! It even matches "the shark!" Even though it may look like it, i'm not wearing it around my house-it's back in the box. Come to think of it, I don't know why women like men who are cyclist; we're always trying to get a faster time. Sorry, random thoughts popping out. Later!


Is that crazy looking or what? Or do I just have mental problems?



You see, thats the damn zoom! Try to picture going 70mph and looking at that through a screen and the car is actually way up the road.

Even I'd have to say thats pretty gay.



No comments: