Tah-Dah!


Apparently, I've had a cross bike for almost a year?? Sorry everyone, I've been lying the whole time about my bike or the date on my camera is jacked up. So the cross bike is coming along great and just needs a few more touches. I need a cable stop thingy-majig for the seat post collar and the cable hanger for the steerer tube. A few snips and some dippity do-da's here and there and it will be done! Darn thing is a tank though. I guess that means I can navigate through anything....we'll see!

4 comments:

frank the tank said...

I dig the Bzzzkill fork!

Kevin said...

Lucky Black Tape Steevo!

nPlusOne said...

Get that black beauty dirty and pin a number on.

Anonymous said...

Unless that thing weighs in at 25 lbs and throws your back out lifting it over the barriers I don't want to hear anything about a tank.

You'll love it on the cross course even if it is a tank!