I have a fetish problem...

Check it out! The new cross bike is in and NOT ready for action yet...waiting on parts. Sweet! It took forever for the bike to get here. DHL guarantees shipping from 1-6 days and it's been 8! Could I get my money back for that mess, if they can't meet their own guarantees?? Fetish Cycles is the name-check them out...they always have great stuff on sale and they're not "bo-bo" products either. I've seen new carbon wheels for 500 bucks, disc wheels, cross frames that were 500 and now are 150. hot stuff...I know a few people are out there looking for a cross frame-get it while it's hot! Now I am ready for some cross action!

4 comments:

Marco said...

That looks sweet!

Rob said...

that's going to be nice!

nPlusOne said...

Get that thing built and head up to Richmond this weekend (but race the B's).

Kevin said...

Les do this!