Traveling Adventures

Tolls...throw the change in, gate opens, drive through. Not as easy as it sounds. Mike R. drives up to the toll, throws the change in and starts to drive forward. The gate isn't opening! Ok, lets reverse it and put another quarter in. We reverse, put the quarter in, and the gate opens. Finally, lets get goin. Foot on the gas...woah! We're going BACKWARDS! Ha, lets try this again. D=drive R=reverse. Put it in drive!

An enjoyable post-race snack of gummy bears reminded me of a good freind. Gummy bears-her favorite. I had to reinact a scene she once made of two gummy bears, but I dont think I used the same colors as she did. They didn't last long because I was hungry. Oh yeah, there was a race, kinda. It was really just a long sprint. Talk about a huge disappointment. I had more fun lounging in the passenger seat with my feat out the window, joking around with my friends, and eating gummy bears. Wow! After a little research, I got the colors right, but it seems that the tables have turned. oops.

No comments: