To all of my cycling buddies

On monday, wednesday, friday and sunday(when there is no race), i'll be doing rides. Rides between 70 miles and 120 miles. They're long boring rides by yourself and i'm just trying to get some company! I'm gonna try to get out to those tuesday night rides out of GB so I can put down the hammer and tear my legs off as well as everyone elses; however, I will have to leave work early-i'm workin on that part. Gotta hire more people. I also take some trips up to C-ville, afton, lynchberg area to cruise around in the mountains. Just send me an email if you wanna get up and ride sometime or call the shop. slocklear8859@email.vccs.edu or steven@allaboutbikes.org 757-382-7878 or 757-638-7878(talk to Rob, my coach/director sportif) -keep the rubber side down!

2 comments:

JB said...

I almost sent you an email about the Friday ride, but found plenty of takers here at the Beach. Had a funny feeling we'd run into you out there somewhere.

I'm off on Friday's, I'm sure we'll see more of each other on the road

Liz Schleeper said...

Great riding w/ you guys Friday.