Another one bites the dust!

Another victory by the Manimal. I'm sorry guys, I know this stuff is becoming old. I'd rather get dropped by some tough competition than win or place in the top 5 every time, really! I need some competition! Thats right, i'm a sandbagger-that's what happens when you go for years and years of a lot of riding and no racing. That's alright, i've got some insiders who are working to fix things for moi. Enough about me. I'd really like to thank all the guys on the team for helping me out and cheering me on. Mitch, I know you're excited because I beat the guy in the zebra skinsuit that you love so much. Albe, dont get sick again, ever! JB, Dan-bo, Kevin: it was good seenin' you all and the rest of the team.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Right on Steevo! I was trying to get some bets goin on the sidelines but everyone was picking you to outsprint the Zebra! I mean, c-mon, a Manimal vs a Zebra? Please!
Wish you could have joined us for a mtb spin, it was awesome!
Peace

Anonymous said...

Steven,

Good job. Now you need to CAT up to 4 then 3 to help me out.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what's taking the officials so long? Saw you go and wanted to join you, but the legs hurt yesterday. Rode too hard on Saturday, I think. But you rode a good race. You ought to race your heart out every time. If you win, you win. No apologies necessary.

We did have a great MTB spin after.

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it, but..... I told you so!! I knew it was your race. Great job and congratulations once again!

Liz Schleeper said...

Congrats and hope to see you at downtown race so the mermaids can see a manimal.