A job well done by the manimal

I'm always trying to put a smile on someone's face and having fun by doing stuff that is out of the ordinary or just super cool. Usually when something is up, "It's Steven, damn him!" Most of the time I get the response of "you're such a loser." Yeah, I can see that, but whether it's upgrading half your bike without permission-no charge, washing your car without you knowing because it hasn't been washed in 6 months-my jeep still remains dirty, sending flowers, or even TPing a car which, by the way, is hard work and took a lot of time, the manimal is always on fire, even off the bike. Those of you who know me really well, watch out!


More useful information to those who could care less about the things I do in my daily life- The manimal will be riding a Salsa Chili Con Crosso durring the cross season. Super hot bike! It's green and you gotta love the name.



2 comments:

Rob said...

Nice Bike, Steve-O

Anonymous said...

Hot cross bike!!! How much red tape is attached to it?