A few shout-outs and thank you's

JB-a fellow cyclist and also an awesome photographer. He might not have a fancy 600mm lens, because he'd rather spend that on a new bike, however, his shots are some of the best. His work consists of the U.S open Cycling Championships, Tour of Virginia, and many local races. In the Tour of Virginia, JB was the man to see. The supposed winner of stage 6 was later relagated because of the evidence that JB provided with his photos. Not ony that, he makes the manimal look good too-especially in the soon-to-come Cycling Manimal speedo calendar. Thanks JB. Check out his shots at http://love2ridephotoszzz.blogspot.com/

Kevin-a.k.a "dingo" as Rob calls him. His blog sometimes freaks me out with his crazy and distorted macbook photos of himself, but he's always about some manimal action-just cycling action! The rest is for...

Mandy-you know what goes here. For everyone else...she hates crocs, thinks they're horrendous. I know...I don't understand it either. Who cares about Donald Pliner boots, crocs are the shit! She should have her own cooking/baking show on tv(screw Rachel Ray), she's beautiful, funny, intelligent and very determined-saving the world everyday. And before soon, she'll be getting her MBA from one of the finest business schools in the world-awesome! Not to mention...she loves cats and has approved the cycling manimal's speedo calendar. Ha! She's supportive of my decisions and is always the one to say "go for it," no "shoulds." Simply the best.

Rob and Susan...what would I do without you two? Probably go crazy. Like the above said, supportive and always the ones to say "go for it." I've never met anyone who is more enthusiastic about the sport and lifestyle of cycling than Rob himself-a huge motivator for the manimal and always has me FIRED UP! If anyone can see the future, it's these two. No worries guys, it's right around the corner. Until then, lets meet on the roof sometime-bring some beer, fireworks, water balloons, and we're in business. Rob...Operation "kicking cupcakes" is complete. The unicorn has been rescued. I repeat, the unicorn has been rescued.

Mitch...i'm positive that he was one of the origional cast members of the Beverly Hill Billies. He just knows that i'm the best mechanic and rapper around. Wraping handlebar tape that is. I just like to turn my hat to the side when I wrap tape so I can call my self a rapper. Word!

7 comments:

Kevin said...

Word Up Steevo!
I agree, Rob is very motivating on the bike! Why, if it weren't for him i'd have retired from cycling years ago!!!
Straight Ballin Yo!

Anonymous said...

Hey, where would you be without cheering fans! You have a permanent spot on our roof anytime!! Susan

Anonymous said...

i was a cheering fan too!
i feel NO love!
-Jess

JB said...

Really good to see you ridin' well out there Steven. Reminds me of someone I knew about 27 years ago. Keep it up. You don't need me to make you look good ...... But I will keep taken those photos.

Rob said...

Did anyone else see the words "speedo calendar"-- i'm sure he'll be smiling in every one of those shots too. Steve-O, thanks for rescuing the unicorn. He's all ready for 'cross action!

Anonymous said...

if it weren`t for me ,swobo wouldv`e packed it in himself...so ya`ll can all bow down to the d-bo.........see ya in de 3`s soon stevo---- until then (757X) til the day i die........................

Rob said...

D-bo, you are right. I dedicate my next comeback to you-- hopefully it will be on a cross bike.