Chipotle Alert!

There is a correction that I need to make regarding my last post. According to my sister-in-lawlessness(the gf's sister!), Chipotle is coming to Virginia Beach Town Center!

Chipotle:

Opening June 20th, I, Steven Locklear, pledge that I will be a frequent and loyal customer to my beloved Chipotle, even if I have to ride my bike there. Oh, how wonderful it will be to have the convenience of a savory, big, mouth-watering Chicken burrito in my tummy with just a hop and a skip away. And to wash it down with a delicious beer, even better. Thank you Chipotle, it's about damn f'n time you get your arse on the ball and set up shop close by!

Sincerely,
Manimal

2 comments:

2wheelnut said...

Steve,
I have no way to get in touch with you.

hit me up at 535.7057

Dennis

Kevin said...

lets GO!