Thanksgiving...how thankful I am!

First off, I just want to thank everyone for helping me out and being there for me on this crazy day! Yes, I was whacked broadside by a motorcycle at the entrance of northwest river park. Thankfully, everyone is alright. I bounced right up after being hit and only suffered some minor road rash. I'm a bit heart broken and disappointed because my bike(my BABY) is in worse shape than me. I've seen roadie on roadie crashes worse than my encounter with a motorcycle. To be honest, I expected better battle scars! Nothing is broken and I'm still breathing, so I'm stoked! I'm just wondering how many lives I have left?! And Laura...I TOTALLY got hit on purpose just so I could take off my clothes for ya-you know how I roll!
Thanks again guys! I hope you all enjoyed your thanksgiving. Ride tomorrow anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're OK, hombre. That's more important than any bike.

T.Karnes said...

Glad your okay man, that was some scary shit..

Anonymous said...

damn..........glad your alright bro!

Anonymous said...

where you at bro???get up with me.......