Cycling Revival

The road gets pretty boring after a while and the season is over anyway; it's time for mountain biking and cyclocross. Hoping on a mountain bike always seems to bring the fun back into riding for me, so on wednesday night from east coast bikes, rob, steve munk and I headed out to ipswitch(my first time riding there), and it was a blast. Back in Norfolk, we hit up a parking garage and just cruised around town. Around harbor park where the parking lots are, I decided to ride though there....parking blocks everywhere! I had my light so I thought I would be alright and just ride inbetween them and be on my way. well, someone moved the last parking block on me and it came up pretty fast; I almost lost it. The 29er just went over it and my bottle flew off my mike....not me.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Everyone looks so serious, but it was actually a fun ride.